The next Human Cell Atlas meeting will be held at Stanford University on 23–24 February 2017, hosted by The Chan Zuckerberg Biohub and Chan Zuckerberg Science.
Invitees will gather in order to formulate recommendations to advance the Human Cell Atlas project. In particular, this meeting will focus on addressing the technological challenges and opportunities presented by the Human Cell Atlas in areas including large-scale single-cell RNA sequencing, spatially-resolved methods, single-cell proteomics, epigenomics, and sample handling. The meeting will also address quality controls, benchmarking and method comparison.
Please see below for more information regarding the venue, accommodation and the meeting agenda
Berg Hall at LKSC
291 Campus Dr.
☉ time (PST)
February 23rd 08:00 – 18:30
February 24th 08:00 – 11:35
Many hotels can be found surrounding Stanford University for your stay during the Human Cell Atlas Conference. Below are a few hotels that are just a short Uber ride from the Stanford Campus. Please book your hotel room as soon as possible.
- Hotel Keen, 425 High Street, Palo Alto, California 94301 (map)
- Stanford Terrace Inn, 531 Stanford Ave, Palo Alto, California 94306 (map)
- The Cardinal Hotel, 235 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, California, 94301 (map)
- Sheraton, 625 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94301 (map)
- The Westin, 675 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94301 (map)