The Gibbs Building
215 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE
☉ time (BST)
13 October 09:30 - 18:00
14 October 09:30 - 16:00
Please contact Kirstie Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Wellcome Trust if you need any logistical advice relating to the meeting.
The Gibbs Building is wheelchair accessible. It has eight lifts and accessible toilets on every floor.
The nearest mainline stations are Euston, St Pancras and King's Cross.
The nearest tube stations are:
- Euston Square: Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith and City lines
- Euston: Victoria and Northern lines
- Warren Street: Victoria and Northern lines
The following buses pass near the Gibbs Building and Wellcome Collection:
10 : 18 : 24 : 27 : 29 : 30 : 59 : 68 : 73 : 88 : 91 : 134 : 168 : 205 : 253 : 390
There are five Sheffield cycle stands near the front entrance to Wellcome Collection on Euston Road and three stands to the side of the building on Gordon Street. Please be aware that bicycles are left at the owner's risk.
There are TfL Cycle Hire docking stations opposite the Wellcome Collection on Euston Road and behind the Gibbs building on Gower Place.
- From Heathrow Airport, take the Heathrow Express train to Paddington station. Trains run every 15 minutes and the journey time is 15 minutes. From Paddington station take the eastbound Circle, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan underground lines to Euston Square station, which is next to the Wellcome building.
- From City Airport, take the DLR to Bank Station, and then the Northern underground line to Euston Station. Journey time is approx 40 minutes.
- From Stansted Airport, take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street Station. Train run every 15 minutes and the journey time is 36 minutes. Then take the Circle, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan underground lines to Euston Square station, which is next to the Wellcome building.
- From Gatwick Airport, take the Gatwick Express to Victoria station. Trains run every 15 minutes and the journey time is 30 minutes. Then take the Victoria underground line to Warren Street or Euston station.
There are several parking meters nearby, with a maximum stay of two hours. At Euston Station there is a 230 space APCOA underground car park. Wellcome is situated on the A501 Euston Road.
To stay at the Meliá White House Hotel (12 minute walk from Wellcome) with a discounted conference rate, please click here for the form to complete. E-mail completed forms to email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you read through the terms and conditions outlined in the form. The hotel has limited availability, so we advise that you book as soon as possible to benefit from the discounted rate. Tel: +44 (0)20 7391 3000; email@example.com.
The following hotels are all within walking distance of the Wellcome Trust: